About Me

My photo
Sherri Chan, 17. 2011 will definitely be a great year for both my loved ones and myself. Will be continuing my studies at Temasek Polytechnic. I'm a little short too. Love anything jelly-ish. Loves shopping like any other girls. Or rather, sometimes annoying and sometimes appear to be abit stupid. But people love the way I are.

Xoxo, sherrichy (sherri__@live.com)

Friday, April 22, 2011

I am here to update this space again!! I'm making an effort ok guys?! So I'm back with photos from last weekends! Neverland with the gang again! Seems like I never fail to drink every weekends man... But who cares as long as we had our share of fun!!

Photobucket

So basically, I had attended Temasek Poly's 2 days of orientation and no doubt that the first day sucks maximum! Got to admit I was a little shy when I was introduced to my new class for the 1st year! New faces, new attitude, new environment! I was a little taken aback to see my new mates..... why? I'm not sure whether I'm a weirdo to them but they are to me!!! No offense but I think I'll have a hard time clicking with them man! :(

Hopefully I wouldn't be a lonely person throughout the whole year lah!!! Who wants that man??? But whatever it is, they are my classmates and I got to accept that fact that we are gonna study together! But I think my 2 hours of sleep the previous night affected my mood a lot. I was god damn tired during the orientation and was yawning throughout... whining so much that I wanted to go home straight.

Photobucket

1st day was mostly to introducing the school's facilities and so on and so forth... getting to know our Business school's cheers and TRYING SO HARD to be enthusiastically involved but failed. Day 1 ended pretty early.. like 5pm? Rushed home and KO on the couch straightaway. Yes without bathing.... I WAS THAT TIRED LA.

Photobucket

Slept pretty early that night and DAY 2 I was feeling so much refreshed. Indeed Day 2 was so much more fun but we were all perspiring so much together as a school. Games were held at TP'S stadium and we had to like squeezeeeeeeeeee, skin to skin. So we all could feel and smell each other! Gross but I gotta say I was pretty much involved that day! Probably because Nisa (My secondary schoolmate) was sitting beside me!

The SLs (Synergy leaders, seniors) were so enthusiastic throughout the whole day man. Like shouting and screaming. I think I could just faint on the spot with the scorching sun and weather..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were at TP stadium which was sheltered until we had to move to Bedok Reservoir for the water games.... That's when our morale zoomed down to 0 because we had to sit on the grass and under the sun lah!!! And in case you don't know, we were competing against the different schools in Temasek Poly. So cheering was one of the criteria of winning. Business School was the champion for 6 years in the row and they are trying very hard to claim the title again this year which we did.

But I didn't get to witness the announcement of the winner because I left before the event ended. Haha. I was too exhausted, too sweaty, too smelly to even carry on man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On that same day, went to drink again at Neverland with Wenfen and the rest which was yesterday night! Wouldn't say it was a blast because somethings cropped up and oh well... I need to party before my holiday officially ends this Sunday. School officially starts next Monday and gotta say that my timetable rocks!!!

I really hope that Poly life for me will be smooth sailing and fun man! That will be the only way to keep me motivated to attend school! Hehe I wish all the best to all those who have just started their new life in Poly/ITE!


Stay tuned,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment